Monday, September 11, 2017

Citizen Diplomacy

This is a neat book. The only reason to buy it would be to get a sample letter to send to Consulates. Basically you just write countries and ask them if you can be of any service to them... 

Maybe show tourists around that come into your town... Covers similar material to 'How To Become An Honorary Consul General' by Dr. W.G. Hill... Could also be used on UNPO nations. 

Kay said I might even be able to do cultural programs for local consulates here in Southern California. So, I made a list of all the countries with PPP <$1000 per month. I figure if citizens of that country can live on that amount I probably could also. Then I added the address of any Sothern California Consulate. I also added a couple citizen diplomacy organizations. Here is the link.

 https://docs.google.com/document/d/1j3IGOTFqfnFEDCbkmzA6p9cmzHZ1f_y7yCdioqlebDc/edit?usp=sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment